Read for Summer Shipping Updates
What are your shipping options?
Ground shipping: $5.00
Priority and Priority Express: Calculated at checkout
Where do you ship?
We ship to all 50 states! At this time, we are unable to ship internationally.
How do I get free shipping?
We offer free domestic ground shipping on all orders that are $50 or higher.
What do I need to know about shipping chocolate?
Shipping chocolate is a delicate adventure – especially in the summer.
Our chocolate is especially vulnerable to the effects of temperature fluctuation because we avoid the use of all stabilizers, preservatives, and fillers.
In order to help your chocolates arrive in the way they leave our workshop, we have placed the following systems in place:
- We only ship chocolate orders Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to avoid packages spending the weekend outside of a temperature-controlled environment. Any orders placed Thursday and later will ship the following Monday.
- We recommend all chocolate orders are ordered for pick-up or sent by USPS Priority Mail Express.
- We cannot offer refunds on chocolate shipped during the summer using USPS Ground or USPS Priority Shipping.
- In summer, we ship our chocolates with insulation and icepacks. This utilitarian packing solution helps protect your chocolate in transit.
- We occasionally make the tough call to postpone shipping on hot days, and we always update you accordingly.
- While we can only offer refunds to customers who have selected USPS Priority Mail Express shipping for their chocolate, please contact us if you are unhappy in any way with your order and we’ll do what we can to make it right.
- See our FAQ page for more details on chocolate and temperature!